THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, April 25, 2008

A New Beginning

Howdy doody to all my brothers and sisters here at Blogger! My mother (The Words After) thought that keeping a blog would help my, somewhat limited, creative writing skills. I didn't exactly jump at the idea, but after a little persuasion, thought it might be fun. I also thought this would be a good chance to be knit together in love with fellow believers.

As you can probably tell, I'm into science. This school year I'm taking Chemistry and Biology. I hope to, someday, go to college and pursue a career in Chemical Engineering or Microbiology. I also enjoy art. I've been blessed with a wonderful art teacher who is very lenient about talking in class ;). I'm not a big sports fan, but I do enjoy skateboarding and basketball.

After sitting for hours thinking about what to write I finally came up with this, but I have lots of ideas for follow-ups thanks to my mother and her co-worker. Anyway, thanks for taking time to read this, and I hope you have a blessed evening

Adios!

8 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

Of course, I should naturally be the first one to comment. Great first effort, Ta Ta. Keep 'em comin'. Let me know if I need to do topic assigment.

Junk Diva said...

LOl great job. I am very impressed with your skills. Will check back in.

Inquiries said...

Great Job C! You blog should be fun!
Welcome to the Blog world!

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

Sweet! It was the cookies wundnit? Good to have you in the blogosphere! Believe me, your creative writing skillz will become highly attuned! Remember, it ain't whatcha write, its how ya write it. Your mom? She gets it...listen to her.

Becky G said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.

Bag Blog said...

Very nice start. I just commented on Ashley's blog that it is difficult to edit a blank page - just like it is difficult for me to help you paint if you don't have anything on the paper. We all have to jump in at some point without fear of failure, and know that we will be there to help and support each other when we do fail.

Bo started me blogging three years ago - he should blog again too.

mornin'lady said...

Welcome Mr C, good to have you on board :) I'm looking forward to learning just who you are, heh heh
Blessings, and I'll be back :)

ChuckHopkins said...

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! Makes me feel right at home.