THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Five Golden Meme

Hello again! Long time, no see. Sorry for the absence of posts, I'll be trying to post a little more often.

The RULES:
1: Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2:Each player answer the questions about themselves.
3: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read the player's blog.
4: Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
I was most likely found around a swimming pool or playstation

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1-Eat
2-Get a hair cut
3-Read
4-I'm sure Riley will want to swim
5-Riley probably wants to pop firecrackers, also

What are five snacks you enjoy? Me? Snack? No, no, no. My motto is "Eat big or go home" :p
1-Sushi
2-Peanut Butter
3-Rasberries
4-Sno Cones
5-Sour candy

What are five things you would do if you where a billionaire?
1-I would travel.
2-Buy a Marshall Stack and Les Paul Custom
3-Buy my own personal skate park
4-Have a house with a HUGE yard and garden.
5-Have caretakers to tend my HUGE yard and garden


What are five of your bad habits?
1-Staying up late
2-Sleeping in too long
3-Not enough exercise
4-Forgetfulness
5-Not cleaning my room

What are five places you've lived?
I've lived in one place for my entire life

What are five jobs you've had?
1-I consider myself official trash taker outerer at Bachelor Integrity Accounting
2-I've raked a few leaves in my day
3-I used to mow my aunt's lawn
4-I may have cleaned my room once or twice
5-I'm currently a student

Alas! There is none left to tag

4 comments:

Course of Perfection said...

I simply love the fact that 2 of the things on your to-do list involve what your brother wants to do. Even though, "eat" is #1 on your list, which doesn't surprise me AT ALL.

EAT BIG OR GO HOME!!

Sea-gal said...

The OFFICIAL term for "official trash taker outer" I think is "supervisor of waste management" or "waste management engineer". LOL :) Good meme - I enjoyed it! The muppets would be proud!!!:)

~Country Girl~ said...

LOL, LOOOVE IT! I specialized part time in "Trash Taker Outer" Or "supervisor of waste management"
once. lol, Then I got up graded. to FULL time supervisor of waste management! LOL:}

Bag Blog said...

I would have thought that somewhere on that list would be your favorite art class and teacher.